Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Scrabble Part 2

So last night I woke up to the sound of Dobi throwing up. Naturally, I got up, cleaned everything and went back to sleep. The next morning, I went to re-examine the barf b/c I thought I had seen something foreign in his barf. I pulled out these weird black square things - 3 of them to be exact. Well, in about 2 seconds, I figured out what those were.

Back track 3 months ago to see the answer...

Which means that those things have been sitting in his stomach for THREE MONTHS!! omg. It was worrisome and funny at the same time. Seems like he hasn't had any problems, so should I be worried? I wonder why he didn't puke the rest of the pieces out sooner? And strange that the wood pieces didn't dissolve or anything in the stomach acid. And how did they turn BLACK?

No comments:

Post a Comment